Want to make savings stick in your organisation? Contact The Faculty.
Building upon the research findings contained in the 2015 Making it Stick report, The Faculty has developed an innovative consulting offering to assist clients across all industry sectors to dramatically improve their benefits realisation and drive hard-won savings all the way to the bottom line.
One of the most exciting aspects of this new research is its applicability. Rather than simply identifying a problem that continues to plague procurement functions world-wide, Making it Stick lays out clear steps that CPOs can take to deliver immediate and lucrative results.
The Faculty consultants, with proven experience at both the domestic and global level, can assist you in implementing the change-management program required to tackle the six major hurdles to making savings stick, namely by:
• driving organisation-wide ownership of procurement’s targets
• building cross-functional collaboration
• minimising maverick spend and other non-compliance
• developing crystal-clear benefits definitions, measurement and validation processes that are understandable across the organisation, and
• creating a cost-conscious culture to enable procurement to expand its focus beyond cost.
When you think of benefits realisation, think of The Faculty. Our highly experienced consultants are ready to discuss your needs, tailor an innovative solution and make savings stick in your organisation.
Click here to access the Making it Stick report.
For more information about making savings stick in your organisation, contact Senior Consultant, Jade Campbell, on +61 3 9654 4900 or via email.