Access Asia-Pacific’s Most Influential Procurement Decisions Makers
The Faculty offers a range of bespoke Partnership opportunities to put your business front and centre with Asia-Pacific’s most senior procurement executives.
Through our Faculty Roundtable we have established a powerful audience of Chief Procurement Officers representing the region’s most distinguished organisations and with collective spend responsibility of AUD$180Bn.
We also focused on building high quality relationships with the next generation of Procurement leaders and have exposure to more than 20,000 global procurement professionals through our owned, online channels.
Opportunities exist for a limited number of Strategic Partners to work with The Faculty and gain exposure to our valuable audience.
Our Partnership opportunities are tailored to suit a range of marketing objectives, including:
- Networking with Asia-Pacific’s Top procurement executives
- Build relationship-driven marketing programs that successfully target sales prospects
- Showcase new product and service offerings to key corporate decision makers
- Generate highly qualified leads
- Promote your Thought Leadership through speaking engagements, case studies and leadership workshops
hospitality, EDM content marketing as well as a dynamic social media interface that influences over 20,000 procurement professionals.
Through the Faculty Roundtable, our premium events program, and via our association with Procurious – the world’s first online network for procurement and supply chain professionals, we can offer Partners a multi-channel marketing program to give your brand exposure across:
- Large regional events: Asia-Pacific CPO Forum; Future Leaders in Procurement Forum; The Faculty CPO of the Year
- Exclusive CPO Membership events: The Faculty Roundtable program, including Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Singapore; CPO Connect Networking Events
- Online events: Live and downloadable webinars; Twitter Debates and Social Media amplification to more than 20,000 procurement professionals world-wide
- Native Advertising: Procurious News, The Faculty Quarterly, The Source eNews
For all partnership enquiries, please contact Max Goonan on +61 3 9654 4900 or via email.
Virgin Australia - Premium Partner
The Faculty is proud to have partnered with some of Australia's leading companies to deliver exceptional outcomes.